Currently out of print. Stay tuned for next printing.
Reading the Bible should be vitally important to us, because it is God’s main provision and intent for us to live well, live fully, and know Him. But do you struggle with reading it? Building Faith with Bible Pathway is a devotional and reading plan that will help you spend time in God’s Word, every day. This simple, powerful guide will help you read through the Bible in one year, reading fifteen minutes a day.
This compelling and effective 1993 edition of Bible Pathway, written by Dr. John Hash, has been updated and brought back to print by Robbi Cary. The Pathway series is the world’s most widely-read through-the-Bible devotional and guide. It is recommended by top leaders and educators in all denominations throughout the world. More than 90 million copies have gone into 186 nations and 35 languages since 1974.
This guide will help you to:
- Consistently read through the Bible in one year, reading fifteen minutes a day.
- Begin looking forward to and enjoying your time spent with God.
- Experience God’s life-changing truth.
- Develop stronger faith by understanding God’s plan and character.
- Stay in God’s Word and re-read it.
- See Christ revealed in some fresh ways throughout the Old Testament.